Saturday, July 5, 2008

Daddy and Rachael, Day 6

Day 6 started off with Rach sleeping until 9am - yea! I didn't do quite as well, but far better than I did the day before (couldn't have done much worse). We ate breakfast at mom's then headed out around 11am or so. Had to get home to the pups.

We got home and spent some time straightening the house then went outside to do battle with the van. It was a mess inside. So, Rach and I pulled out all the seats, all of the floormats, and all of the stuff that didn't really need to be there. Scrubbed the inside of the van for about 3 hours. Looks like new now. Very happy with the result.

Went to dinner at Famous Dave's. Yummy! Rach's dvd player in the van finally died. Got another. Went home, watched Spongebob, and Rach was out. I can't fall asleep. Sitting in bed at midnight typing on my cell phone. Pretty pathetic. I hope to hell I sleep tomorrow night with Fran back.

No comments: